Hello!~~~

Welcome!~

It has now been ten years since I started this blog. How quickly time goes by! We are many members but we are one in the body of Christ. Therefore you do not journey alone! Hopefully through this site you will be encouraged by the fact that many things you are going through in your own walk, others are going through (or have gone through) as well. Sometimes we think we are "going through things alone." But we are not. God said that "He would Never Leave Nor Forsake Us." (Hebrews 13:5) and that "There is Nothing New Under The Sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9). No man is an island. It's easy to forget that. May the words in this blog help you to think, encourage you in whatever spiritual state you are in and may the Lord use them to help us to grow in Him! He is the Author and Finisher of our faith!

I don’t want any readers to think that I am “promoting” being a prodigal. I definitely am not. But what I am hoping to do – is to encourage those of us who either have had or are currently experiencing a hard time in our walk to be honest about it. Personal conviction is a powerful thing, especially if you truly love the Lord. I think that sometimes the Body of Christ critiques and judges to the point where the person who is at the other end of that pointing finger feels ostracized, alienated and alone. I don't think that that is what Jesus intended. When I read through my Bible - I see a firm yet gentle restoration that Jesus ministered to those around Him. Look at John 21:15-19. When Peter who was at an all time low point in his walk - he was firmly, yet lovingly restored by Jesus. He didn't tear him down, or yell or make him feel any worse then he already did. He spoke to him lovingly and gently - and in doing so, Peter was able to repent and minister in a much more powerful, humble and confident way and it became one of the largest ministries ever.

Please note that I am only a vessel, my calling - to write. I dedicate this blog to the Lord and ask that He use it to reach out and touch whoever needs a special, loving, personal touch from Him. My hope is that the Holy Spirit allows you to see Him through the words (and not me). We go through things so that we can extend our right hand of fellowship behind us to assist and help someone else. Our Bible is the same today, as it was yesterday as it will be tomorrow. (I am far from perfect and do not profess to have all the answers...) but the good news is - Our Heavenly Father does! His love, forgiveness, grace and mercy is real!Nothing you are experiencing in your walk comes as a surprise to Him! May He be glorified through this blog and may God bless you at whatever stage in your walk you are in!~



I am a Breast Cancer Survivor

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor
I was diagnosed with early stage triple negative breast cancer on June 24th, 2010 - I have been cancer free for 10 years now. It was only a chapter in my life - NOT my life, but the impact is one that has changed my life forever. Its important for women to know that 80% of the breast cancer diagnosis come from women who don't have a history of it in their family (My family didn't). Early detection is the key. For more information please click on the pink ribbon above. It could save your life.
Powered By Blogger

Pages

November 5, 2014

For All My Blog Readers


Good morning,

I don't know who you are, but I can see where each of you are from and I want you to know that I pray for EACH one of you individually.  I pray that God blesses you, that He ministers to you, that He reaches you WHEREVER you are it.

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. (1 Corinthian's 12:12)

Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. Now if the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body," it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body," it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.  If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.   (1 Corinthians 12:14-27)

I believe I am  a "finger" on the body of Christ. I write as the Lord leads me to write, there are nights when I wake up from a deep sleep and know that I won't be able to go back to bed until I write all the words out. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing what your calling is, knowing what your purpose in life is.  I highly suggest (if you haven't done it already) that you seek the Lord's will for your life.  He has a plan for you, a very special plan.  You were born with a purpose. Find out what that purpose is.  Seek God in prayer and He will reveal it to You.

Please know that if there is anything specific I can lift up in prayer for you, just send me a comment below and I will pray Heaven down.  There is a reason why God directed you to this page, I pray the words that He gives me, the experiences I have had and the scriptures that are quoted encourage you, build you up and help you to know that you are NOT alone.  God loves you and there are many of us who have experienced (are experiencing) what you are going through - whatever that may be.  As I said at the beginning of my page, I don't have all the answers, and I am far from perfect, but I know the One who does have all the answers - and that is your Heavenly Father.  You are not alone.  Sometimes it feels as if the situations we go through are ones that no one else can understand.  Believe me, that is far from the truth.  You would be surprised at the amount of people who have/are going through the same thing as you.  One of the biggest lies of the devil is that you are all alone and no one cares.  God does.  He's reaching out to you even as you read these words.  Feel His presence.  He's right there with you, right now, wherever you are and He wants you to know that He loves YOU.  Just as you are.  Right now.  That is the honest to God truth.

Father God,  I just come before You and ask that You bless and encourage the person reading these words.  I don't know what they are going through, but You do.  Help them to feel Your presence, to know how much You love them.  Meet them wherever they are at.  Speak to them Lord, and have Your way in their lives.  Help them to know that You are a very real and present help in the time of trouble. I pray that You would surround them with brethern who are "worded up mighty much" and who will build them up.  Direct them to churches where they can grow in You. 

I pray for healing, I pray for deliverance, I pray for guidance.  I pray that You would be the lifter of their heads.  I pray that you would become very real to them.  Bless each one from ALL over the world, wherever they are at.  You have directed them to this page for a reason, now be glorified in their lives.

In the name of your precious Son, Jesus, I pray.

Amen


No comments: